Sunday, November 18, 2012

More stupid bleeding...

So this weekend T and I decided to take a road trip down to the town where we own property in Washington. It's a little cold to camp on our property so we rented a Yurt (little tent-like cabin thing) for the weekend. Got there Friday night, had a great sleep, went for a long walk on the beach in the morning and then went to my favorite little home decor store in town to look around. While we were there, admiring the Christmas displays all of a sudden...oh shit...the gush feeling again. Ran to the bathroom and sure enough, lots of bright red blood. Happened one more time yesterday evening and then a little bit today. I have a call in to the clinic but haven't heard back yet. We did end up staying down there last night but drove home quickly today. WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING? Totally screwing up my weekends! I'm hoping we can get in for another ultrasound tomorrow at the clinic or if I bleed more tonight I might just go to ER. Ugh. This is going to be a long 9 months...

5 comments:

  1. How scary! But everything was okay last time, so very much hope you get the same report. Thinking of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your babies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's going to be okay. Hang in there!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hang in there, I have a good feeling all will be okay.

    ReplyDelete