Thursday, July 26, 2012

3rd IUI TWW...

Well, its been a month since I last posted and I'm now in the 2ww from my 3rd IUI. This time I called Dr. N and begged to be put on Progesterone because my last cycle was 24 freaking days with a 10 day luteal phase...ugh...I've already booked our WTF appointment for when this cycle doesn't work, because I just know it won't, because why would something good like that happen? I'm supposed to POAS on Saturday morning and if it's negative then stop the progesterone and if its positive keep taking it. Oh, how I love shoving little white capsules up there...

I'm guessing that on August 8th when we go to see Dr. N again he's going to suggest we move on to IVF. I'm scared. In my naive "of course I'm going to be able to have babies" past I told people that I would NEVER do IVF....wow, things change when you are actually faced with the prospect of never having a biological child...

On another note, I'm so afraid to "come out" about infertility at work because we work with babies all day every day and I don't want to keep getting looks of pity from my coworkers when I have to go visit another newborn. It is hard enough to do my job while dealing with IF! There are also 2 pregnant girls and 2 who are "trying" who, despite one of them having the most screwed up life ever will obviously get pregnant before me...right, because that's how the universe works....


No comments:

Post a Comment